Translate

Monday, May 4, 2020

128) Good news for HO sufferers: promising results from a new drug, Tesomet

Saniona is a Danish-based pharmaceutical company which has recently issued a press release about some exciting news for HO sufferers: the results from their phase 2 study are promising! I have recently had the pleasure to interview Rami Levin, the CEO of Saniona and he and I spoke about the promising and exciting new developments with their new drug for hypothalamic obesity, Tesomet.

If and when the FDA approves the next phase of study, it will be a multi-site study taking place in the United States.

Please click here for the podcast interview of Rami Levin.

For Saniona's Power Point presentation on Tesomet's phase 2 trial for HO, please click here.


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing this information. My son really needs it. He has one more year left in high school and he wants to go off to college. However, I won't send him with his hyperphagia condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also,your podcast is nice. Take and I'm praying Tesomet gets approved by the FDA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments. I fully agree that this medicine is desperately needed. Let’s hope they can expedite the next trial.

      Delete
  3. Oh what I would give!!
    I've gained 100 pounds since my surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you taking Phentermine? If not, ask your doctor about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always watching information on Hypothalmic Obesity. My daughter is really struggling!!! She's going to be 18 in August and weighs about 347 lbs. She has tried many drugs- currently on Ozempic and growth hormone. This is not an easy answer but we need to find something!! I need to get back to researching and help her and others!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete