Translate

Friday, December 8, 2017

105) Coming full circle: Hope for HO case report has posted to JCEM

For the last couple of years, I've been finding and posting research papers to this blog and to the various FB groups to learn and to share information that I hoped would be helpful to my son and others with his condition...

Now I am delighted to share the fruits of my labor! This online article is in its entirety.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/103/2/370/4693940

The final version has been printed in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism in the February, 2018 edition.

You are welcome to share the article with whomever you please. If you think you might have a comment or question that would interest others, please write it under the comments section of Hope for HO. Otherwise, I am the corresponding author and my email is listed if there are questions.


1 comment:


  1. Great information, Thanks for shearing about this I thinks its very hopeful post and very important post for us.thanks for your great and helpful presentation I like your good service.I always appreciate your post.
    a sample report

    ReplyDelete